Note from Cogny: This one is a repeat of an article from a couple years back - lost in the archives, but listed here to keep the links active for fans of my site.
Remember these days? They're still trying to plan for another in 2025, I believe. Learn from this and try to educate your friends about it.
Having gone as far as he can with the World Health Organization’s cover-up, Bill Gates takes another bite at the apple with his corporate-funded investigation into the origins of COVID-19 to cleverly cover up this massive conspiracy with an “official” investigation.
While the so-called COVID Commission Planning Group — set up to create and support an investigative commission like that for 9/11 — is advertised as a nonpartisan effort, you really couldn’t come up with a more dangerously biased set of participants.
In short, individuals and organizations with some of the most egregious conflicts of interest, and everything to gain by being in charge of analyzing and writing the history of this pandemic, are leading and supporting this effort. This is a classic fox guarding the henhouse scenario.
According to the Miller Center, the planning group will lay out the plans for nine separate task forces, each focused on one of the following topics, to lay “the foundation for a future commission to investigate”:1
- The origins of SARS-CoV-2 and its prevention
- Threat assessment, including the creation of an international network for detection and warning, “biological intelligence” and other data collection
- National readiness and a review of the initial response
- At-risk communities and how to address gaps in public health capacities, worker safety and the responsibilities of private businesses
- State and local readiness, containment and mitigation, including when and how to use lockdowns, mandates and school closings
- Health care challenges surrounding patient care, including those with long-hauler syndrome
- Diagnostics, therapeutics and vaccines, including the regulatory environment that might benefit or stifle innovation and/or global supply chains
- Telling the stories of COVID-19 victims, frontline workers and public health officials (i.e., propaganda generation)
- Solving data issues
You can read the rest of the story here.