A year ago I would have said this was beyond unbelievable. But now, I really have to wonder.
Prime Minister Trudeau is either loved or hated in Canada, depending on your political predisposition. He seems to be applauded by many for his progressive views on the government taking care of everyone and his desire to accommodate the whims of many special interest groups.
He is greatly disliked by others for similar reasons. And those who don’t like him also often distrust him for what appears to be a lust for power.
And troubling to many, he seems to be fond of communist dictatorships.
Now, I saw a Facebook post recently that I found troubling, partly because it sounded creepy and partly because of friends that were writing to me on Messenger to get my thoughts about it – friends that I find to be rather “low-key” on these types of things, tending to not jump too quickly to conclusions.
Read it for yourself. I wasn’t sure what to do with it by itself. But when I put it together with some other things, it leaves me really wondering what he is up to.
Here is a letter as published in a Facebook post. You be the judge.
This needs to go VIRAL!!!!! Only each person can decide if this is real or not. It matches exactly what we have all read and researched will happen IF we don’t stop this. This is ALREADY happening in other countries…This is a leaker from the liberal party of canada. Please contact all levels of authorities and gov that we know the plan. The isolation centers we already know are bring built as shown on the gov website RFP program.
Fw: LPC Strategic Committee Leak
LPC leaker <LPC_leaker@protonmail.com>
1:47 PM (7 hours ago)
‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Saturday, October 10, 2020 1:38 PM, REMOVED <REMOVED> wrote:
I want to provide you some very important information. I’m a committee member within the Liberal Party of Canada. I sit within several committee groups but the information I am providing is originating from the Strategic Planning committee (which is steered by the PMO).
I need to start off by saying that I’m not happy doing this but I have to. As a Canadian and more importantly as a parent who wants a better future not only for my children but for other children as well. The other reason I am doing this is because roughly 30% of the committee members are not pleased with the direction this will take Canada, but our opinions have been ignored and they plan on moving forward toward their goals. They have also made it very clear that nothing will stop the planned outcomes.
The road map and aim was set out by the PMO and is as follows:
– Phase in secondary lock down restrictions on a rolling basis, starting with major metropolitan areas first and expanding outward. Expected by November 2020.
– Rush the acquisition of (or construction of) isolation facilities across every province and territory. Expected by December 2020.
– Daily new cases of COVID-19 will surge beyond capacity of testing, including increases in COVID related deaths following the same growth curves. Expected by end of November 2020.
– Complete and total secondary lock down (much stricter than the first and second rolling phase restrictions). Expected by end of December 2020 – early January 2021
– Reform and expansion of the unemployment program to be transitioned into the universal basic income program. Expected by Q1 2021.
– Projected COVID-19 mutation and/or co-infection with secondary virus (referred to as COVID-21) leading to a third wave with much higher mortality rate and higher rate of infection. Expected by February 2021.
– Daily new cases of COVID-21 hospitalizations and COVID-19 and COVID-21 related deaths will exceed medical care facilities capacity. Expected Q1 – Q2 2021.
– Enhanced lock down restrictions (referred to as Third Lock Down) will be implemented. Full travel restrictions will be imposed (including inter-province and inter-city). Expected Q2 2021.
– Transitioning of individuals into the universal basic income program. Expected mid Q2 2021.
– Projected supply chain break downs, inventory shortages, large economic instability. Expected late Q2 2021.
– Deployment of military personnel into major metropolitan areas as well as all major roadways to establish travel checkpoints. Restrict travel and movement. Provide logistical support to the area. Expected by Q3 2021.
Along with that provided road map the Strategic Planning committee was asked to design an effective way of transitioning Canadians to meet a unprecedented economic endeavor. One that would change the face of Canada and forever alter the lives of Canadians. What we were told was that in order to offset what was essentially an economic collapse on a international scale, that the federal government was going to offer Canadians a total debt relief. This is how it works: the federal government will offer to eliminate all personal debts (mortgages, loans, credit cards, etc) which all funding will be provided to Canada by the IMF under what will become known as the World Debt Reset program. In exchange for acceptance of this total debt forgiveness the individual would forfeit ownership of any and all property and assets forever. The individual would also have to agree to partake in the COVID-19 and COVID-21 vaccination schedule, which would provide the individual with unrestricted travel and unrestricted living even under a full lock down (through the use of photo identification referred to as Canada’s HealthPass) .
Committee members asked who would become the owner of the forfeited property and assets in that scenario and what would happen to lenders or financial institutions, we were simply told “the World Debt Reset program will handle all of the details”. Several committee members also questioned what would happen to individuals if they refused to participate in the World Debt Reset program, or the HealthPass, or the vaccination schedule, and the answer we got was very troubling. Essentially we were told it was our duty to make sure we came up with a plan to ensure that would never happen. We were told it was in the individuals best interest to participate. When several committee members pushed relentlessly to get an answer we were told that those who refused would first live under the lock down restrictions indefinitely. And that over a short period of time as more Canadians transitioned into the debt forgiveness program, the ones who refused to participate would be deemed a public safety risk and would be relocated into isolation facilities. Once in those facilities they would be given two options, participate in the debt forgiveness program and be released, or stay indefinitely in the isolation facility under the classification of a serious public health risk and have all their assets seized.
So as you can imagine after hearing all of this it turned into quite the heated discussion and escalated beyond anything I’ve ever witnessed before. In the end it was implied by the PMO that the whole agenda will move forward no matter who agrees with it or not. That it wont just be Canada but in fact all nations will have similar roadmaps and agendas. That we need to take advantage of the situations before us to promote change on a grander scale for the betterment of everyone. The members who were opposed and ones who brought up key issues that would arise from such a thing were completely ignored. Our opinions and concerns were ignored. We were simply told to just do it.
All I know is that I don’t like it and I think its going to place Canadians into a dark future.
Now, if this letter existed in isolation, it might not bother me so much. But there are other things that link with it to give you chills.
Take this exchange with a member of the Ontario parliament with a speaker of the house, asking about internment camps and the Canadian government’s looking for contractors with interest in building them:
It’s very interesting that this above video used to be available on youtube. Now it’s been removed. You have to go to a “right-wing” site like Rumble or Bitchute to find it anymore. Wonder why?
It seems they’re not hiding the idea that they want to be able to detain people at will. The question has to be, “why?”
One has to wonder if part of this is jockeying for standing with Biden in case Trump loses the soon-coming election. (He won’t lose. But they seem to think he will, it seems.)
But there is a worldwide push from some elite to want to do a “global financial reset.” I’m not sure yet what that means.
But right now, it is scary to think about what it means.